Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Video Footage


After having posted my blogs regarding the Re:Generations conference, I decided to create a video of some of the footage I gathered over the three days. I hope people enjoy reading my blog posts and have managed to gather some information from what I've shared. Watching clips through the digital form of YouTube, not only links to the theme of technology that has been highlighted upon throughout the conference, but also allows you as the readers to have a different perspective on the experience as opposed to simply reading. Hopefully, this will give you an indication into the lively atmosphere I experienced whilst also appreciating the art.

Here I have attached the link...

https://youtu.be/RrihUkbYmeA

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Final Presentations

  Having come to the end of this BA course, I found preparing for the presentation was a great way to consolidate my findings and draw toget...