Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Researching further literature

 

Hello all,

I am currently in the process of completing my write up regarding my inquiry research. The research report requires an element of further study into literature. I have found it helpful to expand my knowledge by reading books and looking into other studies carried out in the same subject area. 

On top of this I enjoy watching TED talks, I have found they are a great source of gaining interesting perspectives and learning new things. My topic is based around inequality and I am going to share two that I have found helpful lately. 


Please take and watch and comment your thoughts...

https://www.ted.com/talks/trevor_copp_and_jeff_fox_ballroom_dance_that_breaks_gender_roles?language=en

https://www.ted.com/talks/london_school_of_bollywood_being_non_binary_in_bollywood


Would be great to hear how everyone is getting on.

I hope everyone is staying safe in these difficult times, we must keep strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Presentations

  Having come to the end of this BA course, I found preparing for the presentation was a great way to consolidate my findings and draw toget...